Wednesday 3 February 2016

To think before you act


Or not? That is a question, in my opinion.


02.02.16

I normally end up not doing something if I start thinking about it. That's because even if it is just 5 seconds, I would already have come up with at least 10 reasons or more accurately, excuses for me to not do that thing. So if it is something which you should do, you want to do, maybe just do it and before you realize, you have already done it, perfectly, and the 10 excuses do not mean anything really, then.

Was in Chinatown just now when they were getting the CNY decoration up. 6 days to 年初一. This year, CNY doesn't fall on the reading week, it's a week earlier instead. Just how many times had I thought whether I should just skip a week and go home for 2 weeks. Hah this kind of things, you should really think before you act. I did and so I will not.

I shall sleep. Till then.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...