Saturday 6 February 2016

Rainy day


05.02.16

Stood in front of the rack with honey, maple syrup and nutella for so long this evening, they're on sale but hmmm should I should I not. Bought a pack of crisps at the end, what la.

Saw something on my way home after lecture, cant really describe it well but I don't have a photo. It is a part of a bird, I believe, some bones, feather, oh my, but I didn't see other part near it. Namo Amitābha

Flatmate's parcel from home arrived today, filled with all these goodies. A small fraction of what we normally see at home, in granny's living room, but hey they traveled miles and miles just to bring some warmth to this cold CNY. Family is probably back in hometown now, while I am here watching Chibi Maruko Chan celebrating New Year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...