Monday 8 February 2016

Late




06.02.16

Didn't leave the house for the whole day. So pyjamas all day, had breakfast, watched some videos I think lol can't even remember, cooked lunch, did my homework, more videos bla bla bla. Nothing much. So I didn't really know what to write here. Oh by the way, the noodles I bought from Chinatown the other day because I needed to get extra things to be able to use card lol was really good, life's full of surprise lol~

But before I fell asleep, a random thought popped up: people around us are all mirrors, for us to see ourselves in them. They're not like the Mirror of Erised, not so deep, so powerful, but are definitely useful. We use mirror to see how we look, and to make ourselves look better, so other than physical appearance, maybe our self-improvement could use these mirrors too?



2 comments:

  1. Got to know u are one of the matric students through ur previous post. So do u mind telling me ur koko marks when u are in sec school? Cos i want to know if i still stand a chance to enter matric. Thanks^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for the late reply, sorry but I don't actually remember, but I was a prefect so yea...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...