Wednesday 23 November 2011

acchhoooo

the story began
from yesterday morning
i woke up
*cough cough*
the sign of sore throat
OMG
I DONT WANT FALL SICK
so i decided to bring my new water bottle
that i bought from jusco with 1000ml
o yea imma drink more water and won get sick
yes yes yes

when i walk into kitchen
WHERE IS MY BOTTLE
i find find find
CANT FIND ONE?!
GAHHHH fed up
use the old bottle
with 650 ml zzz
not enough la ok
so i survive the whole day n when i get into car
my sis gave me something
KEREPEK
FYI its zha yu bing!!!
i love it~~~
so i forgot about sore throat LOL
n eat eat eat eat
so at night before i sleep
my throat so rough like sandpaper
HAIZ no brain you chai wai ching

so this morning
i wake up
SORE THROAT AND FLU
and i still have to work FML

so today I've made a new record of myself
----> sneeze for at least 7 times in 20 minutes
aa~a~a~aach~chooooo (x10++)
feel so sorry cause vivi ng has to sit in front of me for one whole day
hope she is strong enough and won be infected


kesian vivi ng

 VIVI TAN CAN YOU SPOT THE TINY PINK ERASER ON THE TABLE?
IF CANT NEVER MIND HERE'S ANOTHER PICTURE OF IT

I CHOSE IT YEA
i got affected by you so much that i started choose thing in pink
#IDontWant ~~~i love BLUE okkayyy

and KARMEN HERE'S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU

how ur children grow up from an egg
no need thanks me heeeeeeee

LIHAN YOUR IDOL ARRRRRR



so rich huh?
not fair de
he so lengzai, talented, rich, surrounded by so many lengluis
not fair ar~~~can i be his secretary??
i swear ill start doing my homework myself lol
if i can


BYE

4 comments:

  1. Erm one of my older post say keep a comfortable distance n here say closer
    For me its sarcastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. lengzai leh... i oso no... but tis pic is not so.. i got others geng lengzai de.. OMG!! so rich n summore talented.... Muahahhahaha... my idol~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okok but too bad he too old for me if not I sure go China find him LOL who noes mayb got chance hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...