Saturday 19 November 2011

just keep eating

lalalalala
back from lihan-house-one-day-trip
her mommy treated us with delicious curry mee~~~

lihan-the girl giving me food , me- the doll getting the food *mwahahaha*

when we finally reach lihan's house
lihan said: jia hui cant come cuz she falls sick
karmen got something to do
joyi no transport
left 4 of us?!
vivi tan even made a conclusion of this:
we 4 are always free
in another word
NOTHING TO DO
lol kinda agree with it

so we play few rounds of monopoly
we play with the jelly vivi tan brought

vivi ng-1, vivi tan-3, lihan-6 n me-MANY!!

i even made a love shape with the jelly i get lol

<3

vivi ng: Y U KEEP EATING IN FRONT OF ME WHEN I DON'T HAVE ANY
HAHA i love this pic ^

then we had our lunch~~~

kerabu and curry mee by lihan mommy, curry by vivi ng mommy, and my tomato

we keep saying
yum nice nice nice
why doesn't my mom cook like your mom does' to lihan ahaha

see their happy face

we also went in to lihan room
she sticked all moral definisi on her wall
OMG i couldn't sleep if i have to revise moral definisi every time i lay in my bed

=.=

sooooooooooo many dolls and mostly are teddy bears

the one lihan hugging is her birthday present from us this year
it's the biggest *feel so proud*

the young girl and the teddy
then we went downstairs and played some computer games
and we started making waffle!!

lihan the pro
peace


SUDDENLY
i received a call from CHARLENE
charlene: harlo are you all still there?
me: yes we are making waffle
charlene: when will you all leave?
me: 5 maybe
charlene :hmmm okkayyyyy la i'll come
me :YES!!
yesterday she told us that she couldn't come cause she has to redo her passport
i feel so sad =(
so now i feel soooooo happy!!

a special guest tadaa~~
then we start playing some games in lihan's laptop
find the missing things
人多好办事
see all so concentrate on playing games
after completing few levels
we started playing erm monopoly?
charlene say it's not call monopoly
well i don't know
charlene: haiz not fun
vivi ng: how much money i have?
vivi tan: not more than mine la

our parents reached before our game finish 
so we immediately took a picture before leaving
gahhhh my hair so cacat
had a great day with friends
lalalalala gonna cut my hair next sunday
27.11.2011
6 months lol
i last cut my hair on 28.5.2011

bye~~ 

4 comments:

  1. fck.. I look so stubby. im glad I didn't ask you to upload into facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. 嗷嗷,爽死了你们 >w< 我考完时候也要这样!哼哼!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你考完就真的考完咯 那才叫爽!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...