Saturday 31 December 2011

lastly



Yea today is the last day of 2011


Like most people do
Let's have a conclusion for 2011
Hmmm
I said I wanna get into to art stream
But end up staying in science stream
Don't wanna talk much about my study
Lol
Friends have been scolding me for whole holiday
Guys I promise I'll study hard in the brand new year ok?

For friends
It's a fun year!
Went to many friends house
Vivi ng, vivi tan, karmen, lihan, Joyi, leyi, jia hui, charlene, kl, venie....
And I finally has my first overnight in vivi ng house
Her sis tiffany is so kind
Help us take so many pictures


Haha
Outing outing outing~
Went to sunway lagoon too
For the first time
Oh this year I tried so many new things haha
You guys are the best
Understanding caring loyal responsible kind pretty gorgeous smexy ................!!!!!!
I believe our friendship can last forever
When I'm 60 I'll call you all one by one and make you all wish me happy birthday ngekhehehe
Don't change your handphone number ok?
Pinky promise.
The only bad thing is fun time end too fast
I just can't get enough
However
People must be grateful for what they have had
So thanks for everything
Everything
Papa sometimes is the lamest person in the world
But he sometimes is also the best daddy in the world
Mommy you're erm funny
Sometimes I love to talk to you
Someties you like to scold us for super tiny matter
Lovesssss
Sistas you two are so not cute
Nah just kidding
I admit I'm the worst sis in the world
And I'm lucky to have you as my sis

Twinkle twinkle little star
Until now I still talk sing laugh to myself
Before I sleep
Special habit huh
Yes I'm so unique a.k.a. weird
And I'll still be
In 2012
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...