Sunday 1 January 2012

page 1 of 366

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
e-ve-ry-bo-dy was wishing each other happy new year yesterday in facebook, twitter, everywhere
new year new start


now let me blog about last week erm i mean last year stuff
last year last Thursday





so the thing is my cousin is like the manager of the restaurant for one day
he has to take care of everything and make sure nothing goes wrong


my cousin--肥顶~


actually his sir name is 丁
don't know why become like that




salmon gravalax served with salad & balsamic dressing


pumpkin soup


grilled Japanese style chicken served with baked potato


cheesecake served with mix fruit


sis don't like the chicken =(



when they are discussing something 
my 姑婆 suddenly turn back and shout to my cousin
"ah you, gu po support you!"
yes we call my cousin ah you gor gor
lol


here come the chef



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...