Friday 6 January 2012

1st week of form 5 life!

so yes I'm now a form 5 student officially
woohoo~
meh not happy at all
karmen ar, you must study hard you know
i'll always reserve a seat for you in my heart...
oops in my class
every teacher threathens us with
"kamu nak dapat straight A kan?"
whattheheck you
don't need you to remind us everyday la
i'll do your homework ok
grrrr

yes you just see the phrase "I'll do your homework"
what?!!!!
me doing homework?!
even my friends are shocked
yesterday lihan said: "wai ching got copy note le, not bad not bad"
today vivi tan said: "wai ching can you please don't do homework? I'm not used with it"
LOL
that note is bio note la
I'm not having bio tuition this year so must study myself gahhhh
that homework is math exercise la
who can help me to do in exam if i don't start doing now
since I've no math tuition too so must do myself
after these 3 days of school
my conclusion is: it's really tiring if you pay attention to teacher's teaching
lalalalala never know that since never listen to teacher in class before


had a meeting after school today
for cs camp
for me it's kinda successful
since we have already complete 50% of work yay
i mean those games
everybody listen here
this year cs camp will be extremely fun like never beforeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lololol me 老王卖瓜
i love those game teehee
gonna have another meeting next Wednesday
hope we can finish discussing about games


4 comments:

  1. 老黄……老郭here~ dun do homework liao~~~ v all shock becoz u do homework..........>.<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...