Monday 12 December 2011

a thousand years

love this song

went to edu fair yesterday in PWTC
sinyee, kah yan and me
3 cousins go together by LRT
so we reach there at about 2pm
the hall is actually quite small
but sinyee still get to ask her things la
saw some form 5 students from our school
and also
i ran into REGINA, WEI QIN AND ALVIN
woohoo
never expect ill meet my friends there

got a lot of information there
the jie jie there so good
explain the details
give me advice
and tell me i can get RM2000 rebate if i register before January
im so paiseh to tell her that I'm just a form 4 student lol
sorry for wasting your time jie jie

take LRT back to bukit jalil and my parents fetch me there
going to a family dinner
3 family together
went to cheras
i just love that restaurant so much!!

strongly recommend!!

the 羊腩煲 there is the best i ever had
i can finish bowls of rice with 1 pot lol

1 pot and 2 plates were took away d coz no place to put lol
after finish all the dishes
everybody start talking about coming CNY
all relatives are coming back
so they are discussing about the menu
芋头扣肉,猪脚醋,咖喱鱼头,斋鸭,nasi lemak, bbq, rojak.......................
they even plan to put eno beside the dining table lol
I'm so full that i sleep at 2
i cant sleep when my stomach is full lol

so today
i wake up at 12.04 pm
!!!
mom not at home so no 1 wake me up
actually its not a big deal
but harlo chai wai ching
you're having meeting at 12.30pm!!!!!
and you need to go old town at bk5!!!!!!
omg if my mom don't call me to tell that she cant fetch me i guess ill probably sleep until dunno when
so i call aaron
he live nearest to me lol
luckily he can fetch
so i prepare myself and after 10 minutes
aaron came

the meeting is about the Chinese society camp next year
I'm in 节目组 lol

jun-e is so good that he type the report for us
aaron's sky juice lol

after 3 and a half hours
the meeting finally end
at 3 everybody left
left me, aaron, jun-e and hor yan
omg aaron and me were such big light bulb there
i look at my phone
aaron look at his laptop
both dont dare to look at the sweet couple
stay sweet ya~

until 3.55 aaron mommy finally came
i don't mind sitting there
but the feeling being a light bulb is really weird lol
aaron mommy bring their julie

say hi to julie!

its leg so short and this make it look so cute
 however aaron say it is naughty
it stay quiet in car is because it feel scared lol
anyway thanks to aaron and aaron mom
thanks aunty for fethcing me
thanks thanks thanks

reaaly paiseh because i call aaron just before he leave his house
and I'm not sure how's the spelling of julie name

lastly
christmas is coming~

a rambutan snowman haha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...