Tuesday 13 December 2011

fun and tired

so today
my momma plan a putrajaya one day trip~
after we had our lunch
off to putrajaya!

found that my popo like shopping too!
before we left home
she say this to me: 'aiya, if no shopping than i don't want go lo. i don't want to stand under the sun seeing the kids playing in the playground ar.'
LOL
exactly the same as what i always say to my mom
she is also a shopping partner
she keep saying : 'lets go in and see but never think of buying.'

popo likes shoe

ma sis like to show this face lol

like this but momma think not good gahhh only 29.9

after shopping
we go to cruise tasik putrajaya
nice scenery

nice place to visit for family





this looks super nice at night
 
大手牵小手

in the souvenir shop...

remind me of mamet lol

oh my~ vivi ng nowadays tortoise eye big big?

who like smurf?
lol smurf bag

stay angry!

my sis has the star
 
well seriously no idea why there are these doll in our country souvenir shop
the tortoise still acceptable
but angry bird? smurf? angry birds?

to be honest
i don't know how to ride a bicycle
but i try these!

lol 3 rode

at 4.30 we leave
its about to rain so my cousin don't get to sit the paddle boat
awww how disappointing

wanted to go pasar malam at taman university
but rain so heavy
so i say
lets go pizzahut!
my treat
yayayaya i worked right
and I've got a pizza voucher for doing the NIE
popo don't want me to waste money so i think this is the best solution
I've promised her i will belanja her after i get paid


lol my cousin, ah le

lol sis wanna hold popo hand

har~
I'm still so full now

2 comments:

  1. omg finally i found ppl dunno how to ride bicycle too! :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yea tats meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!=目

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...