Thursday 17 November 2011

=)

today is the second day of working
hmmm yesterday was sooooooooooooooo tired
we need to clean up the whole centre OMG
i almost chopped my hand down last night
so pain until i couldn't sleep

today's work is so much easier
compare to yesterday
there's always rainbow after rain~~~
vivi ng n me even have time to read some books

proudly present: KARMEN WONG

VIVI TAN
VIVI NG
O I LOVE CINDERELLA
LIHAN?
CHARLENE
well actually for lihan n Charlene i dunno which princess u like
i just choose for you based on your hair HAHA
tell me which 1 u like =P

LOVE LETTERS
got one whole box from my lovely group member in Chinese society camp
it accompanied me through many hungry evenings LOL

6 comments:

  1. hmm wish i can help u but i dont really like any disney princess lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. luckily you didn't gimme snow white, cause I HATE HER! I love mermaid <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL actually I don't like her oso but my youngest sis freaking love her I dunno y
    Too bad vivi tan chose d

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...