Saturday 26 May 2012

it's time

=)


hell yea
I'm feeling sexy and freeeeeeeeeeeeee
exam month
bye~
see you next time

sorry for neglecting my blog for sooooooooooooo long
this post is to briefly tell you what happened in this 3 weeks



1.5.2012
it's labour day!!!!
yay you holiday i holiday everybody holiday
my family and i went alamanda for movie
mirror mirror =.=
wannnnttttedddd to watch avengers but sold out =(


so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee omg i mean the red hair boyyy

hahahahahahahahahahah. yea. i wanna watch this laaaa


dad was so good that day
said yes to everything i asked for
but i didn't buy anything
blame espirit
didn't have my feet size heels zzz



6.5.2012
nothing special
just wanna show you my dimple
lol
hardly seen

lol so mian qiang la me

7.5.2012
went grandma house and had a dinner with her and cousins
advanced mother's day celebration perhaps

dad and sis posed with dad's shade haha

~ ~ ~


15.5.2012
chatted with leyi
send each other our baby photos
lol 女大十八变
no joke
my grandma always says i look like a boy when i was a baby
sorry cant share leyi's photo here hehehehehe

hehehehehe

想当年。。。




19.5.2012
went to nagomi @menara hap seng for japanese buffet
not badddddddddddd 
it's mom's gathering with her old friends so me and sis were so bored there =(
and we started to take photosss




they keep to trying to come out lol


we can make our own ice creammmmm so fun hehehehehe


sis looks cute here XD


so that's alll~


going to jing rong's party later~~
felt so sad for missing jacynthe's and im not going to miss this anymore!
i love party


i tend to waste more time when i have little time and lots of work to do
BAD habit
must change must change


washed my pencil case and slippers
tidy up my table
cut my hair
so now what is left?
HOMEWORK
zzz it's holiday laaaaaa

2 comments:

  1. of course is show out your fringe lah long time no see liao leh lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Aaron told me that too!
      If I'm brave enough ba
      You know
      Teachers like to scold prefect 1st
      Zzz
      Thx!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...