Friday 7 December 2012

random outing

it is seriously the most random outing I've ever had lol

so in the morning, my mo woke me up and say: "ching ar, today we're going to your school, then to brickfield, then to bank, then to bandar tasik selatan, then to lil sis school.........................."
i was like "huh, what?! noooooooooo"
I'd rather spend my time clearing the books than travelling from here to there like an idiot lol
so i asked her whether i can say at home or not and before she could give me an answer, a light bulb lighted up *ting!* *evil grin*
me: " mommy can i go shopping with my friends then you come and fetch me after you're done with your things?" (with puppy eyes hehehe)
mommy said yes!

so the planning started.................. venie, leyi, jing rong and jacynthe and i, 5 of us were going yay!

 leyi and i reached times square first so we took some pichas with the Christmas deco while waiting for the others to come

 



for the first time i wear long pants for outing because i thought wearing shorts to school was kinda weird lol I'm so weird @.@




Christmas is coming~~~~~~~~

as shopping was our main intention, the first stop was H&M! waited for sooooooooo long finally got to go =D well the price is ok but for some clothes i couldn't get my size so yea =(





p.s: i like their fitting room heh

love it but yea i wonder why i didn't buy it lol


we also went to pepper lunch at pavilion to fill our tummy!
i think the salmon carbonara is good since it's not too heavy not like some which make you feel full before you finish the noodles uhh

and i was too hungry and forgot to take photo of it lol fail

 then we went to Fahrenheit 88
they left early so i shopped alone, wandering around.....




and went into a shop grabbed some dresses rushed into the fitting room and took a rest LOL

love this toooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...