Sunday 24 June 2012

pemegang sapanduk: CHAI WAI CHING




didn't really take much pictures about the sports day but all about me and my friends





hair: myself. hahahahahahaha shitty
make up: amanda khew. thanks!!!
baju kebaya: farah. thanks!!!
heels and brooch: my mom. lololol


p.s. for the following pictures, please ignore my face unless i highlight it lol

yellow + green!


ohohohohohohoho 

with make up my eyes are still smaller lol


blue house won woohooooo!


celion ar the crown suits you wei


lihan smiles so sweet here =D


she's my manager of the day lololol keep asking people to pay for taking photos with me =.=


i was holding the candy wrapper lol


the red house sepanduk girl!


yea la yea la a bit like la *fu yan tone XP*




awww all of us are happy girls lololol
don't know for what reason my phone didn't capture my pic with kewei so i grab it from her instagram~

seriously kewei you're the prettiest here!!!!!



thx how qi yan for the ice lemon tea hehe





awww venie's tee is so eat-able XD


you're the best la baby

oh ya only in this picture with leyi my eyes look normal lol


awww bromance


heheheheheheheeh ok i'm done
last sports day in secondary school
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...