Saturday 24 March 2012

UNREALISTIC. UNFORGETTABLE.

I WENT TO THE FANS MEETING
lol am not sure about how to write 签唱会
you know which one i am saying right??
neh that one arrrrr
that one arrrrr
that YOGA LIN arrrrrrr
mwahahahaahahhahahaahah
I'm overwhelmed
that was a super night
BIG THANKS to sinyee and wei hoong
*90 degree bow*
were so lucky so blessed
got our seat so near to the stage
went on stage
looked into his eyes wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hold his hand lol ok i mean shake his hand la
said my name in front of him
got his signature
LISTENED TO HIM SINGING LIVE
it's like a dream come true
like a Cinderella lol ok irrelevant
I know I'll remember that night until the very last second of my life
so let me start showing you my fav fav fav fav fav fav YOGA
<3<3<3 chat too much with char recently LOL

singing 想自由
 i cried listenning to this. lol


ignore the graphic I'm a fail video recorder but yoga is a brilliant singer. no joke, BRILLIANT









phoebe: can u teach me cantonese? yoga: pay 1st XDD






so lucky of them the only 3 ppl who can take photo with yoga








i still think he's looking to my way lalalalalalala dont tell me even if you dont thk so thx


me with the album~
pics are blur but please forgive me
hands shaking
too touch
lalalalalalalala i still so happy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...