Friday 6 February 2015

Roommates? Sisters.

they definitely deserve a special appreciation post dedicated to them

started having a room to myself when I was in form 3
until the matrix offer came

the 3 roommates in KMK(Kedah) who I spent 3 nights with

I was packing =/

they were really friendly
not sure if they still remember me
this girl who came and left
not sure if anyone replaced me
took the bed that was supposed to be mine for 10 months
they're the witness when I cried after I accidentally deleted all my photos and songs from my phone that first night in KMK hah
luckily one of them bought the kain batik(KMK rule - to wear batik every thursday) from me or I would have to bring a kain batik which is basically useless to me to KMS lol


it's faith too to have met
even if it's only for such a short while

then to KMS I went
Liyana was the only one in the room when I arrived
both of us were so shy and awkward
hah out of nowhere this girl suddenly appeared and claimed to be the third residence of the room
bet this is what Liyana was thinking that time

Then it was Isha who I only got to meet the night before classes started
if not mistaken I spoke to her in Malay and she spoke to me in English when we first talked to each other
and so we, one in Science module 1, one in module 2, one in Accounting, became roommates



can't remember the exact date
Kak Iqa moved in with us later
from 3, Vega T1.06 had 4 girls now

thanks to the pink curtain we had 

like at home, everyday I went back to them
told them stories in class, complained about studies and homework, gossiped about the boys who were playing futsal in the field outside our window
and together went through those lazy mornings, sleepy evenings, hungry nights
enjoyed food from Pasar Ramadan, cooked instant noodles including Ho Fun and Mi Fun, ordered burgers and takeways from outside

can't forget those nights we spent talking about ourselves, to realize how similar our stories could be
watched movies and dramas, to giggle and cry for the characters
rushed to the window to watch the fireworks from afar on New Year eve
decided to leave the books aside and play princess role playing with our blankets instead
applied facial masks and tried new slimming workout we found

was already used to
waking up to EXO's Growl, Liyana's alarm which always woke us up before herself
singing along to Kak's playlist when she's studying
saying goodnight and "fighting" to Isha who always stayed up working and ended up listening to my sleep talk and sleep sing

ambang merdeka~

the first sem break!

fish eye lens yoooo

thanks liyana for the photo frame 

last day before Kak left T.T
our slippers hahahah

before we went back to revise for the last day of exams

and so soon the second and the last sem break is here

remember during the last reading week
I cried so much
so much
my love for these people had grown so much
Liyana's Penang Malay words and pronunciation, her being "tak larat" after a long nap, her love for her strawberry plushie
Isha my listener for all the stories, her being gelabah even after she's prepared so much for exam, her dilemmas and her dreams
Kak's funny conversation with her brother, her friends who always visited her and gave us food haha, her hobby of teasing Liyana that ended up as a chase and catch in the room with a plushie being thrown from one end to another

Vega

T1 06 
Ten months could end
so soon without being realized
but i doubt there will be a day when I will stop missing them



and nasi tomato hahahahahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...